Detox Clinical Director - Laguna Beach
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This organization is looking for someone hungry and highly motivated, excited to grow with a new organization with significant future upside potential. The Clinical Director works closely with the Program Director to design, implement and execute a well rounded clinical schedule and program. The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of treatment operations, with multiple years of experience in SUD/MH facilities - preferably focusing on detox and residential levels of care. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan and oversee a the clinical program.
- Maintain professional standards and follows the policies and procedures of the organization to include all federal, state and local regulations.
- Ensures that all clinical staff are providing services in an ethical and effective manner.
- Helps implement the policies and procedures of the center, including personnel, treatment services and records.
- Coordinate and supervise staff providing constructive feedback.
- Provide personnel with clinical training and opportunities for continuous development
- Provides direct services to California Detox clients.
- Organizes curriculum program and content and monitors all treatment program sessions provided by California Detox.
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards
- Experience in clinical supervision and program management
- Excellent knowledge of standards and regulations for the clinical field.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
* Must be a licensed clinician - LMFT/LCSW
* Must have an active registration with California BBS
Job Type: Full-time
- Addiction Medicine
- LMFT / LCSW (Required)
Work Location: One location
AddressLaguna Beach, CA
Get fresh Executive Clinical Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.