Quantum computing promises to solve many important problems that could never be solved on any conventional computer. At PsiQuantum we’re building a general purpose silicon photonic quantum computer to tackle these very problems.
We are seeking an HR Coordinator to provide coordination and support across all HR activities.
- Coordinate routine activities of the recruiting process including ATS maintenance, scheduling, interview packets, and communicating updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate day-to-day processes of the employee lifecycle (i.e. onboarding, offboarding, etc.).
- Enter and maintain employment changes in relevant HR and Payroll files and systems and ensure data integrity.
- Prepare and process on-cycle and off-cycle payrolls for approvals in a timely manner.
- Provide first level HR support and answer routine questions from employees, managers, and other stakeholders. Escalate questions / issues to appropriate team members in a timely manner.
- Assist with preparing HR metrics, reports, and presentations.
- Assist with other HR initiatives and processes (i.e. open enrollment, training and workshops, surveys, immigration / visas, etc.).
- Assist with the review and update of HR processes, templates, and forms.
- Other tasks as required/requested to support the department.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience). Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Psychology preferred
- At least 2-3 years of related experience working as an HR Assistant or Coordinator with strong interest growing as a HR Professional.
- Demonstrated experience working with confidential and sensitive information.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize deliverables independently and meet deadlines.
- Flexible, adaptable, dependable and comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Work, Sharepoint) and Adobe Acrobat. Working experience with multiple HR systems is a plus.
Interested in learning more? Please apply here - https://jobs.lever.co/psiquantum/3704d262-8154-417e-af2d-a9c9a74a70ee