Head of Demand Generation
Head of Demand Generation
It’s finally time to join a venture who sees you for the talented and complex individual you are: someone with both professional ambitions and personal aspirations in life. As an AI company, we’re disrupting the hottest category in tech with leaders who know how to make history — and who want to help you make your own. Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define state-of-the-art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re adding a Head of Demand Generation to plan, execute and measure creative demand generation programs that will propel Pryon into the next stage of success. This position requires a marketer with broad experience and an entrepreneurial spirit who can programmatically scale Pryon’s lead-generation efforts to find and convert qualified buyers. You’re someone who is goal-driven and accountable, as well as creative and experimental. You’re eager to collaborate with the marketing, product, and sales teams and feel a strong sense of ownership of Pryon’s lead-generation strategies.
What you will do as a member of the team:
- Take the lead in building ABM and broad-based campaigns to attract, nurture and convert targeted prospects; collaborate with sales, product marketing, and communications to design and execute campaigns aligned with Pryon’s ideal customer profile and marketing goals.
- Create a quarterly plan of campaigns and live/virtual events (hosted and sponsored) that support sales goals.
- Function as the liaison between marketing and our BDR lead, staying up-to-date on front-line customer feedback and insights and incorporating that into the campaign strategy.
- Apply digital marketing channels to distribute the Pryon message and generate and nurture prospects that align with audience targets.
- Collaborate with BDR and operations to track and manage leads according to Salesforce and Pardot best practices.
- Propose experimental campaign ideas to reach niche audiences that align with Pryon audience targets.
- Manage digital marketing budget; measure and report on the performance of campaign status; publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects.
- Create a closed-loop campaign process, sharing observations and recommendations on content, messaging, and channels with marketing/communications and product marketing.
You may be a good fit for our team if you:
- Have worked in, and can express a general understanding of, the AI space; or, have substantial experience in the B2B tech space
- Demonstrate experience generating qualified pipelines at early-stage companies or generating qualified leads at an enterprise B2B company.
- Have experience with Salesforce and Pardot, as well as with modern digital growth strategies including email lead nurture, SEM, social ads, content syndication, retargeting and more.
- Embody an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on, figure-it-out attitude.
- Have a keen sense of, and desire to partner on, channel-specific content in growth marketing.
- Enjoy collaborating with internal teams to drive meaningful impact and are comfortable with agile concepts and quickly shifting gears.
- Have strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions.
- Are detail-oriented, and strong with execution and project management and a commitment to developing, documenting, and sharing best practices.
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully remote environment
- 100% company-paid health/dental/vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Unlimited PTO
US CITIZENS ONLY
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
The salary range for this opportunity is $175,000 - $200,000 annually. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors including, but not limited to, location and experience. The salary range listed is just one component of Pryon's compensation package.
Powered by JazzHR
Pryon IncorporatedRaleigh, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.