**Certified Nursing Assistant \(CNA\) Full Time \(11p\-7a Shift \- Every Other Weekend\)**
Provides each of the assigned patients with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the patient's assessment and care plan, and as directed by the nurse supervisor\.
99. Provides care ensuring patient/resident safety
99. Applies & releases restraints, and provides exercise
99. Assists patients in and out of bed and into wheelchair with the correct use of the transfer belt and practices proper body mechanics while moving/transferring patients
99. Assists patients in bathing: to include bed baths, tub baths, and showers
99. Assists patients in dressing or undressing, and personal grooming e\.g\., oral/denture care, brushing hair, trimming fingernails and toenails, skin care and shaving
99. Assists patients to and from activities as requested
99. Assists patients to dining area for meals; assists in feeding of patients as needed; passes food trays to individual patients in accordance with diet cards on tray and needs; documents intake of nourishment\. Is able to identify the four basic food groups on a sample breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal
99. Assists with admissions, discharges, and transfers as requested; understands and utilizes care plans
99. Collects stool and urine samples per care plan; cleans bedpans and empty catheter bags, provides external/indwelling catheter care
99. Displays proper use and care of lift equipment
99. Offers fluids at appropriate times \(including routine ice and water rounds\) and distributes fresh water to patients and picks up used water pitchers\.
99. Properly documents in accordance with established guidelines; receives and gives reports on patient's status or condition\.
99. Provides for bowel and bladder training/retraining, provides colostomy care
99. Provides range of motion exercises for patients
99. Provides routine care for the bedfast patient; turns patient intermittently if patient is bedridden due to illness
99. Recognizes and reports signs/ symptoms of abuse and/or change in condition
99. Removes bedding and replaces with clean linens per schedule or condition
99. Takes vital signs of patient, e\.g\., temperature, blood pressure, and respiration and records information and documents/reports information regarding the patient's health, I&O, any change of medical condition, and care given
**MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:**
A minimum of a high school diploma or its equivalent
**MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:**
**MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:**
Active, current and unrestricted Certified Nursing Assistance certification in the appropriate state
Should be a certified nurse assistant in accordance with the laws of the issuing state
**Primary Location** North Carolina\-Harrisburg
**Shift** 3rd Shift
**Job Posting** Apr 19, 2019, 9:49:06 AM
**Req ID:** 1903552
PruittHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its personnel practices against its partners or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a protected veteran.