About the position:
How often do you get an opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company? Now’s your Chance! Start a career journey with Prudential Financial in our Thousand Oaks Operations Unit. Prudential is a leader in solving the world’s retirement challenges, and we are looking for career-oriented candidates.
Our Financial Service Associates are responsible for all functions of the operation. As part of a cross functional team, Associates will seamlessly transition between the processing of financial transactions and answering phones as part of a call center. Transactions are generated and processed within a recordkeeping system enabling automation of key functions. Becoming a Financial Service Associate includes a comprehensive introduction and training program that allows associates to develop technical expertise, process knowledge and a solid foundation of Prudential’s Operations.
This position is a great step on your career path with Prudential.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to engage customers to determine their unique financial needs and preferences
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask, possessing strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Computer literate, with experience in Microsoft Office suite, including the ability to navigate between multiple computer applications
- Knowledge of retirement products or other experience in the Financial Industry a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.