We are seeking a Financial Adviser - Experienced to join our team! You will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals.
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Previous experience in banking, financing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with investment products and services
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a Series 7 and 66 or a 6,63, 65 license
- Wisconsin Life and Health License
Compensation that is 100% benefit-able regardless of whether you sell a proprietary or non-proprietary product.