Under-appreciated for your efforts & results?
Tired of your boss’s lack of direction and support?
Looking for a sales driven company and culture that appreciates, supports and rewards salespeople?
Due to our successful growth, Proxy Equipment is expanding nationally, and we currently have multiple full-time opportunities for outside sales professionals to forge new relationships as a Territory Sales Manager serving the Heavy Equipment/Construction Equipment Industries.
Territory Sales Managers have a first year earning potential of $80K-$125K and second year earning potential of $100-150K+. We’ll show you how our proven sales and marketing process will help you exceed your sales & income goals.
If you’re searching for a solid, stable and profitable company that is small enough to know and appreciate who you are and big enough to compete with any competitor, we should talk. We’re seeking someone who wants to earn more money, not be hassled with “red tape or bureaucracy” and who starts each day “hungry and excited” to achieve their goals. Does this sound like you? If you’re ready to take the next growth step in your sales career and you’re committed to doing what it takes to earn an above average income, we’d like to hear from you!
Once you submit your resume, we will send you a pre-hire video that explains the position with Proxy Equipment in more detail.
· Maintain a professional business appearance at all times
· Must be able to build prospects and business relationships
· Able to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences in various settings, from customers in the field to manufacturer representatives in the board room
· Cold-calling and job site calls are required
· Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, smartphones, and tablets
· Previous experience of preparing professional sales presentations and quotes for customers
· A high school diploma or equivalent is required
· Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier
· With this being a commission-based partnership for both sales and service, there are no limits to how much money can be earned annually
· There may also be opportunities for growth or movement within the company
· With the right desire and work ethics a Territory Sales Manager for Proxy Equipment can earn in the multiple 6-digit figures annually
· 2 years of business to business sales experience in Construction Equipment and/ or Construction related field is preferred
· Previous experience working in the construction equipment industry is beneficial
Key daily responsibilities and activities include:
· Territory Management: Prospecting & Developing Business, Planning, Pipeline Management.
· Selling Skills: Call Preparation, Relationship Building, Building Rapport, Identifying Needs/Decision Maker, Identifying Needs/Listening, Delivering Value/Solutioning, Gaining Commitment/ “Setting the Table”, Gaining Commitment/Closing, Gaining Commitment/Negotiating
· Procedures & Processes: Delivering Value/Deal Presentation, Deal Management, Customer Service
· Equipment & Sector Knowledge: Heavy Equipment Knowledge Helpful but not a necessity, Maximizing Equipment Values, Market Knowledge (All Training provided)
- Strong networking skills and the drive to consistently prospect for new leads and to make cold-calls to build an account base
- The patience, composure, and persistence to take a deal from introduction to closure
- An assertive and positive attitude and enjoy working with people
- An ethical approach to business always
- Prospecting for new sales and leads via customer office, shop, and jobsite visits
- Maintaining existing customer relationships via visits, phone calls, and email
Why Work Here?Proxy Equipment is engaged in the marketing and sale of used heavy construction equipment, used agricultural equipment, used forestry equipment, heavy-duty trucks & trailers, and other related products to the industry. We make buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent.
Commission plan is lucrative and uncapped; freedom to be your own boss; opportunity for advancement; multi billion dollar industry