Manager of Sales Operations - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Auction Technology Group is a global technology company with over 250 employees, headquartered in London, United Kingdom with global offices in Omaha, Nebraska, Lehi, Utah, New York, New York and Hamburg, Germany. ATG's platform powers over 30,000 live and timed auctions every year across multiple verticals including Art and Antiques, Classic Cars, Heavy Construction, Agricultural, Industrial & Commercial, and Consumer Retail Returns and many more.
Proxibid.com (PXB) and BidSpotter.com (BSC) are the leading auction marketplaces in North America, serving 2,000 auctioneers throughout USA, Canada, APAC. We deliver unique value through a clear full-service offering spanning ecommerce & auction strategy, demand generation, managed marketplace access, support, analytics and white label software solutions. Both PXB and BSC are part of the ATG portfolio.
A demanding but highly rewarding culture, people at ATG have the ability to future-proof their careers and widen their skillset since we look for multi-faceted individuals. Exposure to tech development, digital marketing, product management, account management, brand awareness and much more is assured early on in your career at ATG even if your specific role is in a different area of the business. Successful people at ATG relish the opportunity to upskill themselves and gain experience in a variety of disciplines.
The base salary range for this position is $100,000 to $110,000 annually. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to, demonstrated skill set, years and depth of experience, and some role dependent factors that can include certifications and software expertise. Outside of base compensation, we provide Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Savings Accounts, Accident, Hospital and Critical Illness Insurance, Gym Reimbursement, Pet Insurance and Unlimited Paid Time Off. Our benefits and paid time off begin on your first day. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all our initial calls.
The Manager of Sales Operations at ATG North America will lead the Sales Operations Team. They will lead cross-functionally to impact sales productivity, create & improve processes for scale and impact revenue. The Sales Operations Manager will lead programs which contribute to a range of key initiatives such as; system configuration, system consolidation, sales tools, sales analysis, sales pipeline management, sales program implementation, sales compensation management, sales enablement.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives on collaboration, best practice and raising the bar. This is a critical role, where you will continuously improve efficiency of our sales workflows and systems by analyzing key sales metrics and activities. Working in close collaboration with Senior Sales Directors and the Senior Director of Client Success, you will form part of the ATG North America Commercial Management Team. If you are excited about triangulating insights, creating well-oiled workflows, scaling systems and shaping a critical division which supports the largest revenue growth opportunity of a high growth publicly traded online marketplace business, come join us!
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and lead projects to scale and improve our sales systems and processes, maximizing automation, formalizing, and memorializing our procedures, and introducing best practices
- Sales Analytics – market share tracking, lead tracking, performance dashboards, pipeline management and commercial analysis
- Evaluation of the data underpinning our business to help Sales realize learnings and strengthen value prop argumentation
- Take key product role in fully leveraging Salesforce
- Lead the conversation about how to implement and measure new initiatives
- Partner directly with Product Management and Sales Enablement to ensure targets are achieved
- Collaboration with Senior Director of Client Success to build out Sales Programs, Playbooks and Sales Enablement to include build performance tracking
- Supporting the SVP Sales to manage Sales Compensation
- Jointly responsible for hitting Quarterly Divisional Revenue Targets
- Lead the ATG North America Sales Operations Teams
- Key member of the Senior Commercial Management Team and key contributor to the overall Commercial Strategy for ATG North America
- Key interdepartmental role to ensure efficient and scalable processes between Sales, Client Success, Finance, Marketing and Operation
- Weekly reporting to wider org in North American Management meeting and ad hoc presentations to ATG Executive suite
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5 Years of Sales Operations experience in high growth SaaS/Technology company
- Admin Level Salesforce Proficiency
- Expertise in sales analytics by leads, sales stage, Client Success methodology and AE productivity with proven experience identifying process improvement for scale
- Ability to identify areas where we can improve sales productivity and impact revenue – analyze, course correct and implement as needed
- Proven success working across stakeholder teams to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization
- Experience rolling out Sales Enablement programs
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present at all levels, listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, lead discussions, and articulate the vision of the company, both internally and externally
- Excellent project planning and organizational skills with high attention to detail and self- directed
- Highly effective interpersonal skills; excels at relationship building, collaboration, and inspiring teams
- Self-starter, excited by the opportunity to build something unique
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business Administration or equivalent
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
BusinessView all jobs at Proxibid
Get fresh Technology Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.