Welder - MIG - 2nd shift
- Expired: June 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provisur is an industry leader that pushes the boundaries of ingenuity, bringing precision-engineered food processing equipment, aftermarket parts and service to locations around the world. As a global leader with a close-knit family feel, we take pride in taking care of our people.
Our Welders layout, fit, and weld components to create critical pieces of our equipment. They work as part of a broader team, responsible for manufacturing plant designs, fabrication, assembly and installing machines used in food processing. This position is essentially all MIG welding.
2nd shift, Monday through Thursday, 3 pm to 1 am. Base pay $26.74 plus second shift differential of $1.25 / hour.
What You’ll Do:
- Read complex blueprints and apply relevant information to form sheet metal
- Set up equipment and weld parts, using arc, mig, tig, and/or gas welding equipment
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts.
- Examine welded components for defects; repair parts to ensure each meets our high standards
What You Won’t Do:
- Suffer from boredom - you’re always doing and learning new things, with a variety of coworkers and customers around the world
- Max out - you’ll see plenty of advancement opportunities and chances to learn a new skill
Who You Are:
- A dedicated worker who takes pride in the parts they create
- An enthusiastic team-player with a strong work ethic
- A welder with sheet metal fabrication, mig welding experience, as well as experience with brake presses and forming equipment
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of MIG welding experience, ideally gained in a smaller shop with multiple setups throughout the day
- A passion for and ability to read complex blueprints and manufacturing orders
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Environment where we promote from within, cross-train and provide ongoing skill development
- Robust benefits package including great health insurance, holiday pay, employee referral bonuses, and even pet insurance!
- Safe, clean, air-conditioned facility
- Retirement savings (401k) opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A company dedicated to the local community that gives back through charitable contributions
ConstructionView all jobs at Provisur Technologies