- Expired: October 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are expanding and looking to add CNC Machinists to our team! This is a 2nd shift job that pays $29.15/hr. This job also includes a $2,000 signing bonus.
Our CNC Machinists work in a newly renovated, air-conditioned facility with loads of natural light - we brought in 17 brand new CNC machines, and we work with all live-tooling lathes and state of the art mills.
- Setup and operate CNC lathe and mill machines to produce parts in accordance with blueprint specifications and work instructions
- Read and interpret blueprints, inspection check-sheets, and instructions
- Use inspection gauges such as calipers, micrometers, and height gauges to perform quality checks on parts, and make adjustments on machines and tools
- Hands-on knowledge of CNC machines, either gained on the shop floor or from a CNC degree program
- CNC setup experience with the ability to operate in a job shop, performing several setups throughout the day
- A desire to learn new things, apply what you already know, and never shy away from sharing your opinion to improve a product or process
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Blueprint Reading
- High School / GED
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Mill (3-4 axis VMC)
- CNC Lathe (2-4 axis)
$29.15 - $29.15 / hr
1116 E Main StWhitewater, WI
ManufacturingView all jobs at Provisur Technologies
Get fresh CNC Machinist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.