Sr. Loan Portfolio Analyst - Commercial Real Estate (Denver)
- Expired: July 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our award-winning Bank client is seeking to add a Sr. Loan Portfolio Analyst - Commercial Real Estate to their team.
- Assists in loan closing for renewals and restructures.
- Assists in drafting credit approvals for new loan requests, loan renewals, restructures, or litigation.
- Manages a dedicated portfolio of loans as needed or assigned.
- Assists in relationship management of complex accounts.
- Requests and analyzes borrower reports (operating statements, rent rolls).
- Completes financial statement analysis on individual sponsors which include but not limited to analyzing tax returns, balance sheet, and global real estate schedule.
- Completes internal covenant monitoring reports.
- Creates spreadsheets to illustrate project economics.
- Completes loan status reports and worksheets.
- Assists in gathering market data and relevant background information on new loan requests.
- Assists in inputting relevant data into financial models.
- 3+ years of Commercial Real Estate experience
- 2+ years of Commercial Real Estate Portfolio experience
- Strong Loan experience in a Commercial Real Estate environment
- Strong Credit experience in a Commercial Real Estate environment
- Requires an understanding of real estate cash flows and operating statements for income-generating RE projects (office, industrial, retail, apartments)
- Experience underwriting and funding construction loans
- Requires the ability to become familiar with internal processes and intranet platforms in which diligence reports are engaged, covenants are tracked, and property operating data is displayed
- Requires an understanding of loan documentation (credit agreement, deed of trust) and real property documentation (leases, title reports)
- Non-residential real estate banking experience is preferred
- Flexibility to perform both analytical and sometimes loan processing tasks
- Must possess strong customer service, analytical, teamwork, and relationship-building skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or commensurate experience in lieu of a specific degree
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Provision People