Software Engineer - Manufacturing
Provision People Conway, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
Our award winning client is currently hiring for a Software Engineer to work at their Arkansas location! As a Software Engineer, you will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, installing, and maintaining software solutions to ensure the area goals are achieved.
- Manage inquiries from the clients to assist in providing information, resolving technical issues, and ensuring the system's integrity.
- Evaluate the operations through analysis, problem definition, and looking at specified requirements to develop proposals for solutions that are operationally feasible and ensure effectiveness.
- Research, analyze and gather information from end users, industry, systems flow, data usage and other areas to plan, develop, and test software solutions that meet the customer's needs.
- Develop new features as required to grow the product suite.
- Prepare and install solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming that meet the agreed outcomes.
- Stay current on features and tools available as part of the Xamarin framework.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any relative degree program preferred; would consider a combination of course work and experience in the field
- Experience: 2+ years of Programming, Software Development or related experience.
- Certification(s): N/A
- Functional Skills: Ability to research, analyze and gather information and intel to develop effective software solutions focused on the goal of the customer, excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail and a strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and due dates; excellent problem-solving skills are also required.
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: Excellent knowledge of C#; Knowledge of Android Mobile development using Xamarin; Solid experience with .NET Core, .NET5, Mono frameworks, server-side API's, REST services, and OOP principles; Knowledge of Angular, Progressive Web Apps/Development, and SPA's a plus.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Provision People