We are seeking a strong Maintenance Manager with a background ideally in the restaurant industry or similar, for an award winning, privately held company and operator of 2 one-stop supermarkets, pharmacy and 1 Gas Station / Car Wash, employing 300+ and setting up future growth.
There is a relocation package available, and is about 25% less expensive to live in Aberdeen than Minneapolis.
Responsible for the overall maintenance of this 56,000 sq. ft. grocery store, a pharmacy, a gas station / car wash, grounds, and equipment. Manage 1 maintenance tech. Ensure upkeep of equipment and supplies, completion of daily and weekly cleaning schedules, determining repair needs and scheduling of work, managing renovation projects, recommending waste reduction improvements and handling safety inspections. Identify repair needs and schedule with outside vendors as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of daily and weekly cleaning routines. Develop and execute a preventive maintenance schedule for building, grounds, and equipment.
- Equipment include coolers, cases, refrigerators, salad bars, freezers, deck / rotating ovens, rotisseries, warmers, steamers, slicers, fryers, mixers, grinders, conveyors, wrapping systems and industrial dishwashers.
- Ability to take off hour calls and report to work as necessary outside normal scheduled working hours.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of maintenance experience in Restaurant or Contract Foodservice environment with mechanical equipment experience.
- Strong mechanical skills, troubleshooting and repair of mechanical and some electrical, production machines.
- Read blueprints, machine drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Knowledge of Freon Refrigeration systems preferred.