Account Manager - PR / Communications / Marketing Agency
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our award winning client is currently hiring for an Account Manager to join their business based in Philadelphia! With a Head office in London, this business has experienced phenomenal growth in the last year and this is a new role in a business that continues to thrive in uncertain times so if you are looking for career stability, this could be for you.
- Proactive project and account management.
- Responsible for the overall quality and delivery of insights, strategies and solutions.
- Developing and editing written documents that are vital to delivering world class training programmes.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget with exceptional service to the clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience with Pharmaceutical Account Management.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced environment managing a number of projects and or clients, to tight deadlines.
- As a result, you must be able to react quickly and calmly.
- If you have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry or training that would be a huge advantage.
- Previous budget management experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Have the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
BusinessView all jobs at Provision People