Regional Director of Clinical Services - MI & OH
Provision Living West Bloomfield, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
As the Regional Director of Clinical Services, reporting directly to the Vice President of Clinical Care & Compliance, you are responsible for the region’s overall direction of high quality, service leadership, and effective assisted living and independent living clinical operations within the Provision Living organization.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Executes, delivers, and reviews personal care programs that utilize company EHR, artificial intelligence application and rehabilitation therapy partnership
- Monitor and guide communities for implementation and maintenance of a variety of personal care programs
- Cultivates a strong and transparent working relationship with the Leadership Team, establishes and maintains open communication about the status of the Clinical/Nursing Department goals and milestones
- Provides guidance and operational leadership including short and long-term planning, and continuous improvement of Clinical/Nursing operational efficiency
- Trains, guides, and partners with each community Executive Director and Director of Nursing to insure they have current knowledge on the proper scope of practice for self and others and recognizes legal implications when making nursing judgments
- Oversees, guides, and partners with each community DON regarding developing initial service plans for all residents, review and maintain service plans within and/or above the state regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Ten (10) years of nursing experience in a senior care community, specifically memory care and/or assisted living, with proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Seven (7) years of team development and management with proven results.
- Demonstrated compliance with multiple State and Local regulations as well as professional standards and practices.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills are required along with the heart and passion to work with older adults while providing the best care possible.
- Proven experience in staffing, leading, developing and retaining a strong nursing leadership team.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, assessment and nursing judgment.
- Must have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations, to be flexible, to work well with many interruptions, have skills in multi-tasking, and respect the principles of resident rights and confidentiality.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing (MSN) and 9-12 years of past experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) and 11-14 years of past experience, required
- Current RN licensure, required
- Applicable State licensure, required
- Possess a strong knowledge of laws and restrictions within several states regarding Assisted Living, Memory Care and Independent Living (where applicable), as well as a strong understanding of opportunities and limits of other levels of care within senior living.
- Exhibits and promotes a high level of customer service, hospitality, curiosity and friendliness towards all residents, visitors, associates and the overall community.
- Ability to travel as necessary in order to meet organizational needs and expectations with local, regional and/or national travel, 50-75%.
Proficiency in Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word applications. Strong knowledge of use on electronic medical capturing system.
To perform this mission successfully, an individual should possess the physical ability to sit and stand for extending periods of time, bend, twist, and reach the floor. Hand/eye coordination should be sufficient to set up and administer injections, prepare/administer medications and treatments, and adjust flow rates using medical equipment. Should also be able to lift/move 50lbs, maintain a stationary position, move freely, operate equipment, ascend/descend freely, position self to reach equipment above or below normal standing height, and communicate with team members, residents, and residents’ family members.
Provision LivingWhy Work Here?
Competitive pay - Purple shield pledge -Recognition - Leading technology
Provision Living is a premier senior living organization, focused on assisted living and memory care services. For us, it’s All About Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch, and we do so by living into our vision of helping elders and families thrive by creating a culture that radiates love, inspiration and fulfillment