The Terrace at Mountain Creek, a Provision Living community, was created with the sole purpose of providing elders and their families with exceptional assisted living and memory care services. We believe our unique talents fit together to provide extraordinary care.
If you are interested in joining a team of passionate professionals, we’re hiring an LPN to provide direct care for residents by providing healthcare and optimal living conditions for seniors in a loving, caring, and nurturing environment. This position is responsible for taking care of the health needs of the residents and maintaining their well-being.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Administer medications and/or treatments for all or a selected group of residents, adhering to the facility policies
- Monitor residents and environment frequently, noting resident’s condition and response to treatment
- Receive process, and follow physician’s orders
- Assist residents with Activities Daily Log (ADL’s) per Individualized Service Plan e.g. ambulation, dressing, hygiene, toileting, etc.
- Act as first responder to the Emergency call system to assist residents with their needs
- Supervise and assure completion of any required documentation in the resident’s medical record
- Make physician appointments, therapy appointments, and arrange for transportation to appointments as needed
- Identify and seek referrals for residents in need of psychosocial or behavioral evaluations
- Maintain clean, orderly, and safe environment for residents and comply with and monitor adherence to infection control and medication policies and procedures
- Complete accident and incident reports, and monthly infection control logs per facility policy
- Recognize legal implications when making nursing judgments
- Record information on changes in condition, new orders, incidents, etc. in the communication log
- Inform the Resident Wellness Director, or other appropriate staff regarding changes in resident physical, emotional or behavioral status, orally and via the Stop and Watch tool
- Initiate and contribute to the plan of care for residents, per resident needs and policy, to promote continuity of care from admission through discharge or transfer
- Communicate with therapist(s) to ensure follow through with evaluations or therapy
- Consult with and inform the culinary director regarding the resident’s special nutritional needs
- Report defective equipment or potential hazards for repair or immediate remediation
- Serve as role model in dealing with confused residents or those exhibiting disruptive behaviors
- Team Player
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details, and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated to accomplished goals with a strong sense of accountability for results
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Appreciation of seniors and an understanding of the aging process
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems is required
Education and/or Experience:
- Completion of an accredited nursing training program and passage of the NCLEX-PN exam
- Maintain an active State nursing license
- Responsible for continuing education hours needed
- Knowledge of MS Office is required
- Knowledge of basic math
Must be able to lift/move up to 50lbs, bend, maintain stationary position, move freely, operate equipment, ascend/descend freely, and position self to reach equipment above or below normal standing height.
Benefits & Compensation:
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, and employer paid basic life and AD&D insurance.
Why Work Here?Provision Living is a premier senior living organization, focused on assisted living and memory care services. For us, it’s All About Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch, and we do so by living into our vision of helping elders and families thrive by creating a culture that radiates love, inspiration and fulfillment
At Provision Living we believe you are what makes us unique.