Provision Living was created with the sole purpose of providing elders and their families with exceptional assisted living and memory care services. We believe our unique talents fit together to provide extraordinary care.
If you are interested in joining a team of passionate professionals, we are hiring a Housekeeper to provide non-direct care to the residents by providing general housekeeping duties in resident units, public areas and support areas as assigned while meeting/exceeding the Company’s quality standards.
Perform routine and periodic deep cleaning to all assigned areas, furnishings and fixtures per cleaning schedule
- Sweep, mop, dust, and vacuum all assigned areas including, but not limited to residents’ apartments
- Defrost refrigerators in resident apartments on a regular basis
- Launder and replace bed linens.
- Remove and dispose of all waste and trash per proper sanitation requirements
- Report any equipment defects or malfunctioning to the maintenance department by completing a work order
- Set, bus tables, and wash dishes as needed
- Refill all soap and towel dispensers
- Assist with blood spill clean-up in conjunction with Licensed Nurse direction
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure resident rights are maintained,
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability/knowledge to use cleaning devices
- Previous housekeeping experience in a resident care setting helpful
- Ability to clearly communicate with residents, employees, resident families and visitors
- Able to read and interpret general directives
- Possess a general appreciation of seniors and an understanding of the aging process
Must be able to lift/move up to 50lbs, bend, maintain stationary position, move freely, operate equipment, ascend/descend freely, and position self to reach equipment above or below normal standing height
Benefits & Compensation:
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including medsical, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, and employer paid basic life and AD&D insurance.
Why Work Here?Provision Living is a premier senior living organization, focused on assisted living and memory care services. For us, it’s All About Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch, and we do so by living into our vision of helping elders and families thrive by creating a culture that radiates love, inspiration and fulfillment
At Provision Living we believe you are what makes us unique.