Provision Living was created with the sole purpose of providing elders and their families with exceptional assisted living and memory care services. We believe our unique talents fit together to provide extraordinary care.
If you are interested in joining a team of passionate professionals, we are hiring a Certified Nursing Assistant to provide support and direct care to the residents in activities of daily living, fostering independence, and promoting individuality, while respecting and protecting each resident’s right to privacy.
- Assist residents in self-administering their medication and/or treatments
- Attend to the individual needs of residents, which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating and/or other needs in keeping with the Individualized Service Plan requirements
- Take residents’ vital signs, turn/reposition residents, and lift residents into beds/wheelchairs as needed
- Support residents’ participation in scheduled and unscheduled activities
- Monitor the residents on daily basis
- Ensure completion of any required documentation in the resident’s medical record
- Maintain clean, orderly and safe environment for residents
- Complete accident and incident reports, and monthly infection control logs per facility policy
- Inform the Director of Nursing, or other appropriate staff regarding changes in resident physical, emotional or behavioral status
- Report defective equipment or potential hazards
- Protect the personal belongings of each resident e.g. eye glasses, and report any missing items
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated compliance with State and Local regulations as well as professional standards and practices
- Collaborative team player able to establish effective working relationships with team members
- Demonstrated customer service and communication skills
- Possess sound organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and multi-tasking
- Self-motivation and accountability for results
- Strong work ethic
- Possess an appreciation of seniors and an understanding of the aging process
- Basic mathematic knowledge
- General knowledge of laws and restrictions regarding Assisted Living, Memory Care and Independent Living
- Proficiency in MS Office, Internet use, and outlook
Education and/or Experience:
- Accredited CNA certification, required
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- 1-3 years of past experience, preferred
Must be able to lift/move up to 50lbs, bend, maintain stationary position, move freely, operate equipment, ascend/descend freely, and position self to reach equipment above or below normal standing height.
Benefits & Compensation:
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, and employer paid basic life and AD&D insurance.
Why Work Here?Provision Living is a premier senior living organization, focused on assisted living and memory care services. For us, it’s All About Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch, and we do so by living into our vision of helping elders and families thrive by creating a culture that radiates love, inspiration and fulfillment
Competitive pay - Purple shield pledge -Recognition - Leading technology