Provision Living Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: March 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Executive Director will be leading and overseeing all the strategic and operational aspects of an independent, assisted and memory care senior housing community. These facilities are part of a recently constructed campus continuum of care that also includes an adjacent state-of-the-art post-acute, skilled nursing and complex care facility. Collectively, these campus facilities provide dramatic competitive advantages over stand-alone assisted living & memory care facilities, both in marketing and overall resident outcomes and satisfaction.
The Executive Director will be responsible for building and promoting a positive and rewarding environment for the residents and team members as well as meeting and exceeding overall business goals, ensuring the day-to-day operations of the community are handled safely, and in compliance with the different laws, policies and procedures. Work closely with the campus leadership to maximize resident & patient outcomes by communicating, cultivating and reinforcing the Mission and Values of the Campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Lead the administration, human capital, sales, marketing, and financial management of the senior housing community
- Understand and contribute to the symbiotic care relationship available among the breadth of care services offered within the campus (and offering ideas on enhancements)
- Learn, contribute and enhance the lead generation and lead management strategies to increase and maintain the occupancy rate
- Oversee systems that directly affect occupancy, i.e. adherence to inquiry procedures and skills, tour effectiveness, closing techniques, follow-up systems, and resident satisfaction
- Create an environment where residents are thriving by planning, carrying out and evaluating services based on the needs, interests, and choices of the residents
- Plan, manage and monitor the community's budget to ensure meeting revenue and occupancy goals
- Ensure that emergency procedures are in place and viable
- Ensure that maintenance needs and requests are planned and executed
- Monitor and ensure standards are followed for delivering high quality food service
- Maintain an updated knowledge of all Campus goals, policies, practices and procedures
- Participate in strategic planning for future expansions on the Campus
- Other duties that may be assigned
Directly supervises employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance to the Campus policies, the Code of Ethical Business Conduct and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent from a college or university
- LNHA or RCAL Missouri license required
- Experience with leading a senior living community (independent, assisted living and memory care) is strongly preferred, as is understanding of dementia, Alzheimer, and Parkinson's,
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Experience in implementing overall company strategies and initiatives
- Resident tracking system experience preferred (PCC, etc.)
- Understanding of finance, accounting, budgeting, human resources, and marketing basics
- Effective problem solving and conflict management skills
- Ability to handle sensitive or difficult issues with grace and confidence
- Flexibility to adopt and adapt with frequent operational changes
Employee must be able to travel no more than 5% of the time.
To perform this job successfully, the physical demands listed are representative of those that must be met by an employee. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to crouch. The employee may occasionally lift items as heavy as 50lbs. Specific vision abilities may include the employee's ability to see near and far distances.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of any employee assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
EducationView all jobs at Provision Living