Job Title: Director of Sales Location: Rolla, MO
Status: Full Time
Oak Pointe of Rolla is a 54-apartment senior living community that was intentionally designed to meet the unique needs of older adults with both assisted living and memory care needs. Oak Pointe of Rolla is a part of the Provision Living family, a growing premier senior living organization. Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch. This includes our residents and the team of passionate professionals that serve them. Our organization is built with and thrives on a purposeful approach to how we infuse our entire culture with care, dignity, and respect for all.
The Director of Sales is responsible for generating and managing leads to qualify prospects and move them through the sales process for the purpose of achieving budgeted occupancy targets for the community. Senior living or healthcare sales required
Essential Duties include the following:
- Responsible for all sales activity, including occupancy of the building and hitting targeted move in numbers on a quaterly basis
- Document all planned and completed sales activities in a provided database, in accordance with standards established by the support team
- Work with the Executive Director to help staff members maximize opportunities for resident and family-member referrals
- Work with the Executive Director to help ensure that staff members receive inquiries appropriately and productively
- Monitor the marketing budgets and spend lead generation dollars according to the needs of the campaign
- Assist Executive Directors with the development of a marketing plan and assist in updating monthly or as needed to address changing conditions or opportunities
- Assist community in exploring strategic sales approaches for all prospects during coaching sessions
- Other duties as assigned
- Function as primary contact for phone inquiries and walk-in visitors to drive occupancy
- Discover the needs of prospective residents and their families and attempt to find appropriate solutions to those needs
- Conduct appropriate follow up activities in order to facilitate positive, trusting and valuable relationships
- Develop skills in building relationships, discovery of needs, wants and interests, overcoming objections, closing, follow up and maintenance marketing
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for outside marketing to increase professional referrals
- Create and cultivate productive relationships with other businesses and resources for senior adults, in order to offer resources to prospects and to receive referrals from those sources
- Develop creative programs to identify and connect with key referral sources in the community and identify ways to maintain and nurture those relationships Other duties as assigned
- Be the face and brand of Provision Living in the local community
Competitive Analysis and Market Research
- Conduct a competitive analysis of the local senior market
- Three (3) years of successful sales experience in related industry with two (2) years sales and marketing experience with actual on-site experience in an Assisted Living, Independent Living, or Memory Care community.
- Demonstrated sales closing skills with a consistent record of high occupancy results.
- Collaborative team player able to establish effective working relationships with team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and CRM database systems is required.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting a high level of customer service and hospitality towards and among all residents, associates, and visitors.
- Possess sound organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals with a strong sense of accountability for results.
- Demonstrated communication excellence, verbally and in writing; comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Described as dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Possess an appreciation of seniors and an understanding of the aging process.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must possess a general knowledge of laws and restrictions regarding Assisted Living, Memory Care and Independent Living (where applicable), as well as a solid understanding of opportunities and limits of other levels of care within senior living.
- Ability to work during the weekend as necessary in order to meet organizational needs and expectations.
- Ability to travel as necessary in order to meet organizational needs and expectations with local, regional and/or national travel, up to 10%.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years of past experience, preferred Associate’s Degree and 4-6 years of past experience
Proficiency in Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word applications.
To perform this mission successfully, an individual should possess the physical ability to lift/move 50lbs, maintain a stationary position, move freely, operate equipment, ascend/descend freely, and position self to reach equipment above or below normal standing height