ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payors. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented software developer to join our growing healthcare SaaS organization in Nashville, TN. As a member of the software engineering team, the successful candidate will work on emerging technologies to enhance ProviderTrust's existing products and to develop innovative products and solutions.
What It’s Like To Work Here
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
- BS or MS degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- A demonstrable understanding and relevant experience in Java
- Strong understanding of SQL, HQL, or JPQL
- Experience with Spring (Data, Web, Security) is desirable
- Experience with Vue.js is desirable
- Experience with Docker is desirable
- Experience with AWS offerings is desirable
- The ability to work efficiently and lead yourself in a fluid environment
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Experience in Web/Internet technologies
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success as well as strong work ethic
- An understanding of distributed/concurrent programming is preferred
- Work on site at Nashville location
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work:
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401k with employer match
- HSA with employer contribution
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog-friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 - 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2019)