Growing primary care group located in beautiful West Palm Beach, FL has an immediate need for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. Provider would see a wide range of patients from adults to pediatrics. Provider must be fluent in Spanish due to high volume of patients. Group offers competitive benefits and compensation package commensurate with experience. Experienced candidates or new graduates are welcome to apply.
• Provides healthcare services typically performed by a physician, under the supervision of a physician.
• Obtains health information from patient.
• Performs physical examinations and assesses any medical problems.
• Practices safe and healthy control methods while working with patients.
• Educations patients and families concerning medical treatments, medications, etc.
• Administers or orders for diagnostic tests such as x-ray, electrocardiograms and lab tests.
• Interprets test results to diagnosis any related health issues.
• Counsels patients about compliance with medication.
• Assists in pre-operation or post-operation care.
• Coordinates activities of patient care.
• Documents patients’ progress with medication or treatment.
• The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Active listening
• Critical thinking
• Service orientation
• Judgment and decision making
• Complex problem solving
• Systems analysis
• Systems evaluation
• Must be fluent in Spanish, due to high volume of patients