Remote Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Culver City, CA client is seeking a Customer Service Representative for office. This Customer Service Rep will provide support to the sales and service team in delivering professional and timely customer service their insurance clients.
- Process specific tasks involved with servicing insurance commercial lines customers, such as renewal processing, processing of monthly reports, certificate issuance.
- Gather information for new business and renewal applications.
- Prepare applications for submission to selected markets.
- Process and follow up on coverage change endorsements.
- Initiate and monitor renewal processes.
- Document all relevant contacts and developments to customer accounts on Agency Management System.
- Underwrite exposures and communicate with carriers to meet insurance company guidelines.
- Proactively communicate with customers as needed and establish follow up procedures for outstanding items.
- Perform any other duty relevant to agency functions as needed.
- Ideal candidate must be an organized, motivated professional who is able to provide excellent customer service.
- Prior insurance experience a plus but is not required.
- 3+ years of previous customer service experience.
- Candidate must have computer skills including Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
For the right individuals, this position offers a competitive salary along with:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Provident Research, Inc.
AddressCulver City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Provident Research, Inc.