- Posted: over a month ago
About Provident CPAs: Provident CPAs is a fast-growing employee-owned tax planning CPA firm looking for like-minded team members. It takes a special kind of person to work at Provident CPAs. Through each and every one of us, Provident CPAs impacts the lives of our clients all over the United States. The various experiences and perspectives of our team members contribute to the success in a way no other company can match. We are looking for professionals who:
- Contribute to a high energy, fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and eagerness to learn;
- Possess strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and takes initiative;
- Take a proactive role in building Provident CPAs’ brand standards involving exceptional client service;
- Be a self-starter and possess strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills; and
- Share our Core Values of:
- Wow client experience,
- Entrepreneurial spirit,
- Continual learning and improvement.
If you do not possess these qualifications, you are not the right person for Provident CPAs and we wish you success in your future career endeavors. For those who qualify, we invite you to further explore the opportunity:
- Required Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Master’s degree in Accounting or Business, or
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business working towards a Master’s degree in Accounting or Business, or
- Juris Doctor and/or LLM in Taxation, and
- Certified Public Accountant or Enrolled Agent required.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years as a tax professional in public accounting.
- Second or third level review of U.S. and State individual, partnership, fiduciary, S corporation and C corporation income and franchise tax returns;
- Second or third level of business financial statements and adjusting journal entries;
- Second or third level review of workpapers for Mid-year and/or year-end tax planning projections;
- With the assistance of fellow tax team members, preparation and presentation of tax projections, and tax and business planning recommendations for/to prospective clients and clients;
- Tax research and related projects;
- Representation before taxing authorities;
- Client relationship management;
- Supervision of tax team members;
- Assistance with firm leadership and management projects; and
- Familiarity with Intuit’s QuickBooks Online, ProConnect, and Practice Management, and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Compensation & Benefits Package: $100,000 to $150,000 based on education and experience. See Benefits Package Details below.
Benefits Package Details: Because our team are at the heart of everything we do, Provident CPAs offers a competitive total compensation package that includes pay, health and retirement savings benefits, paid-time-off programs, cafeteria plan, educational opportunities, stock ownership plan, and more. Together, these benefits make up a comprehensive package that helps our team members live their best life, grow personally and professionally and take advantage of the special extras that only Provident CPAs can provide. Eligibility for certain benefits will vary based on job status, work location, and discretion of firm leadership.
Work/Life Balance: Our flex-in, flex-out policy allows team members to work around their personal activities, and our 4-day Summer work schedule is a big hit.
Career Development: We support continual growth and development for all of our team members.
Community Involvement: We believe in giving back to the community.
Health Insurance and Wellbeing: Affordable health insurance options, such as medical, dental and vision coverage.
Retirement Savings: Retirement plans, including 401(k) matching and profit-sharing may be available for full-time positions.
Cafeteria Plan: We provide a wide range of additional benefits, such as medical expense, home office reimbursement, and automobile allowance reimbursements.
Powered by JazzHR
Provident CPAs PLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Provident CPAs PLC