- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE: Operations Coordinator
LOCATION: Ashburn, VA (Training will be on-site the first 2 weeks)
TRAVEL: As Needed
The Providencia Group is led by a purpose: to address global humanitarian challenges and make an impact that matters through delivering transformative solutions. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We combine purpose, innovation, and experience to deliver impactful results.
About The Team
We are mission driven problem solvers partnering with public sector human service agencies and non-governmental organizations (NGO)’s to help address many of today’s most complex social challenges. Our world-class team of technologists, program managers, and subject matter experts are uniquely qualified and prepared to address ever-evolving, large-scale humanitarian challenges. In an imperfect world, The Providencia Group puts capability and purpose into action.
What you’ll be part of – TPG Culture
At TPG, we proudly measure our success by the impact we have on the lives we touch. TPG professionals play a unique role in delivering impactful results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. Our corporate vision and customer solutions focus on our people, our work, and on continual improvement. Our approach is always “people first”, we lead with humanity, we embrace diversity and inclusion, we develop our talent, and strive to get better every day. This approach is something we call TPG Life.
About the Role – Who You’ll Work With
The Operation’s Coordinator is responsible for managing and maintaining a resource plan in support of the Case Management that includes the availability of Senior LCM, LCM and Case Managers, forecasting the need for personnel, analyzing resource utilization, fill rates, back log and retention reports/data and verifying personnel contract compliance.
What You’ll Do
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with Operations Supervisors and Senior Team Lead to fill active task order requests by proposing linguist personnel that match the required skills sets requested by our customer.
- Maintains a database of available personnel
- Confirms language certifications/verification, security clearance status, required trainings are completed, and performance is in good standing before proposing Sr, LCM, LCM or CM to a project.
- Submits task order requests to subcontractor and tracks candidate referrals appropriately; communicates with subcontractors and referrals to coordinate security process
- Verifies subcontractors have appropriate certifications, security clearances, required trainings, and performance are in good standing before proposing them to a project.
- Communicates with TPG Field employees monthly via survey, email or phone communication to maintain work and travel status current.
- Escalates concerns to Operations Supervisors and/or the Human Resource Business Partner.
- Compiles and provides analysis of employees’ availability to Operations Supervisors, Deputy Director and Director monthly by tracking employees availability, project assignments and rejections, and new hire project assignments.
- Serves as a Point of Contact for the recruiting team. At times, collaborates with recruiting in reviewing resumes, preliminary questionnaires, and applications. Escalates concerns to Operations Supervisors or Deputy Director.
- Works closely with the Deputy Director and Director to suggest revisions to processes or procedures as they pertain to contract specific systems to better support the Program.
- Communicates staffing levels and utilization on current assignments or future assignments on a weekly basis to the Deputy Director to ensure staffing is in accordance with the contract; verifies backlog of personnel for surge capacity.
- Tracks and maintains a list of languages requested by the client via the contract specific systems.
- Conducts quarterly internal audits of Workday to ensure employees titles and locations are accurate.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Associates degree in computer science or any related field AND five (5) years of experience in a professional setting.
- Must be willing to be subjected to a government security investigation and able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and recommend solutions to improving operational processes.
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal, customer service skills and the ability to help influence others.
- Flexible with work schedule based on the needs of the operations/ candidate will have a cell phone and may be expected to respond to calls after hours and on weekend.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to details.
- Strong proficiency of MS Office and Microsoft products.
- Requires initiative, flexibility, and skills necessary to effectively handle and manage various levels of government and industry tasks; requires understanding of government structure, operations, and contracting process to effectively receive and ensure proper handling of work orders.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing to meet strict timelines.
- Ability to travel to corporate headquarters as needed/if necessary.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A passion to be involved in high-impact work that makes a difference
- A drive for excellence and continual improvement
The Work Environment – TPG’s corporate headquarters is in Ashburn, VA and onsite locations
Work Schedule - This is a full-time position either remote or based at TPG’s corporate headquarters in Ashburn, Virginia.
Condition of employment you will:
- A rigorous culture and competency testing process
- A comprehensive criminal background and employment check
- A drug Test
BusinessView all jobs at Providencia