Veterinary Technician or Assistant
- $14 to $22 Hourly
- Medical , Retirement
Providence Veterinary Clinic at The Mill is looking for an experienced Veterinary Technician or Assistant with a passion for patient care to join our team. We are seeking a Veterinary Technician or Assistant for our new clinic opening in Roswell, GA. Our new hire should be able to exhibit professionalism, kindness, and compassion. We are looking for an individual who is a team player, dependable, punctual, and can multi-task. This position’s primary responsibility will be assisting Veterinarians with patients and maintaining a healthy and safe environment for the animals as well as other staff members. This individual should be able to work full-time and on occasional Saturdays. We also have a training program for our technicians and assistants to ensure the highest quality care is provided to our patients.
- Receive, handle, and treat patients with skill, compassion, and care.
- Accurately perform laboratory tests.
- Ability to observe animal appearance and activity for general physical condition, obvious signs of illness, disease, and discontent.
- Accurately dispense and administer medications and vaccines.
- Input data into computer software system.
- Strong communication and client service skills. Considerable tact and diplomacy are required. Ability to work with clients and patients in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Perform general physical activities that require bending, standing, stooping, moving from room to room, sit, talk, and listen; may be required to walk or stand for long periods of time; will use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; will reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift, carry dogs weighing 50 lbs. Walk and handle dogs weighing up to 150 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College or any licensing is encouraged.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Veterinary medicine.
Providence Veterinary Clinic LLC
362 S. Atlanta St. Roswell GA 30075Roswell, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.