We are seeking a Director of Programs to join our team! The Director is responsible for overseeing various specialty programs at a licensed and accredited outpatient treatment facility, specifically for professionals who struggle with substance abuse and behavioral disorders.
- Convey the organization’s philosophy, vision, mission, and values to all staff members.
- Assess goal attainment and motivate staff to continually improve performance.
- Maintain and expand programs at our 3 locations in the Philadelphia area, based on best practices in addictions and evidence-based treatment.
- Develop and implement strategic operation goals and guide long-term strategic planning for growth and financial stability.
- Maintain referral relations and grow census.
- Ensure regulatory and accreditation compliance.
- Collaborate with Leadership Team on all clinical and operation matters.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum ten (10) years of leadership experience
- At least five (5) years experience in addiction recovery treatment, licensed preferred (LPC, LCSW and LMFT) and Masters level or higher.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Thorough knowledge of the 12-Step Program of recovery is required.
- Strong organizational skills and self motivation.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong attention to details.
- Able to travel and commute between 3 office locations.