Senior Enterprise Architect
Providence Staffing LLC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $140,000 to $150,000 Yearly
Providence Staffing's client is seeking a Senior Enterprise Architect to join their office in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate for this role, responsible for the architecture of the organization's enterprise applications. Serves as the top-level technical expert by creating high-level reference architectures, architectural specifications, and addressing complex problems of systems integration, and compatibility. This is not a remote position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads initiatives for architecting and designing software applications utilizing industry standards & best practices and proven architecture patterns.
- Should involve and contribute in all the phases of software development life cycle (requirements, planning, architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment)
- Conduct research, analysis and provide recommendations and guidance to the Project Manager, Management, and solutions architects, focusing on long-term sustainability, maintainability, and compatibility with existing platforms.
- Should have exceptional problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Support solutions architects in the creation of reference architectures and proof of concepts
- Communicate architectural methods based on design alternatives, including business impact.
- Document architectural solutions and decisions
- Establish the definition of architectural principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices and guide the team on their implementation.
- Collaborate with the other architects like network, Infrastructure architects and business teams to evolve both business and technology opportunities.
- Collaborate with other IT architects and IT Management to ensure application development, integration and data quality best practices are defined and followed.
- Work with development team to continuously improve development methodology and processes.
- Guide less senior team members on platforms, architectures, designs, patterns, and practices
- Meet commitments and deadlines while engaging in Agile SDLC processes.
- Work independently to meet the needs of the organization and perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership and guidance to solution architects in the strategic development of system applications and integrations across all portfolios.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree with major coursework in Computer Science, Information Systems or a closely related field or commensurate studies and experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in architecting enterprise applications.
- 5+ years of experience having worked on multiple application platforms, multiple technology stack etc.
- 3+ years of experience building data Integrations and other system integrations using different technologies like Message Queues, Kafka etc.
- 5+ years building REST webservices, SOAP API, Graph API etc.
The salary range for this position is between $140,000-$150,000 per year.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providence Staffing LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?