Call Center Representative
Providence Staffing LLC Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $16 Hourly
Providence Staffing's construction client is seeking an experienced Call Center Representative to join their growing company in Birmingham, AL. The ideal candidate for this position must have the ability to multi-task while also handling an average daily inbound calls which may be up to 200 calls daily during peak season. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing Construction Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for services that may better suit client needs.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Other assigned duties given by management.
Qualifications and Educations Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience working in the construction industry is preferred.
The compensation for this position is between $14-$16 per hour based on experience.
Providence Staffing LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Providence Staffing LLC