Providence Place is looking for CNA's to work at our Skilled Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility - full time, part time weekends positions open, all shifts available.:
Working at Providence Place provides you a great opportunity to advance your nursing skills and develop your talents.
A few of the benefits that Providence Place offers to its employees include:
An excellent working environment, friendly co-workers, market drive compensation rates, shift differentials, full benefit package including medical , dental, vision. life, STD, LTD and Flex Spending along with a 403B plan. Set work schedules with every other weekend off to provide you with a work-life balance. Paid holidays and Vacation time.
If you are interested in a great position with a fantastic company then we want to hear from you!
You can apply via this website or email your resume with current phone number to: email@example.com
The primary purpose of this position is for the caring and serving of residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort and adhering to instructions issued by the D.O.N/RCD responsible for adhering to universal precautions.
* Provides direct personal assistance and supervision needed by the resident during ADL care.
* Performs occasional, non-routine housekeeping tasks.
* Provides routine bed-making.
* Provides assistance to individual residents who need help with eating.
* Assists residents with tub baths, showers or whirlpool baths as needed.
* Assists residents with toileting and maintaining bowel and bladder continence.
* Assists residents with mobility and transferring, using assistive devices.
* Provides care for normal, unbroken skin.
* Shaves residents.
* Provides basic first aid.
* Assists and encourages physical activity.
* Trims nails for residents without diabetes or peripheral vascular disease.
* Collects urine or fecal specimens.
* Takes vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure) as indicated.
* Assists with, or performs, range of motion exercises.
* Empties and records drainage of catheter bag.
* Recognizes any change in behavior of resident and reports it directly to SIC, Charge Nurse
* Exercise patience and tact in dealing with residents, their families and visitors.
* Initiative and judgment are needed to recognize symptoms indicative of a residentas adverse reaction to treatment.
* Maintain HIPPA regulation in regards to resident confidentiality
* Refer all medication questions from family members or residents to SIC/ Charge Nurse
High School diploma or G. E.D
N.C.- C.N.A certification in good standing with the state of NC