Providence is calling a Full Time, Day Shift Senior Decision Support Analyst to our Facey Decision Support location in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Provide leadership in the development and distribution of financial and operational management data and decision-making tools to the organization.
- Utilize combined application of business knowledge and advanced systems skills to perform and lead complex data-mining and analysis while ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data.
- Provide expertise and leadership in the determination of the most appropriate tool for the development and distribution of data.
- Seek to streamline and create reporting efficiencies within organization through use of various systems, software applications and web-based opportunities.
- May provide guidance and assistance to other analysts as required.
- This position will require greater analytical and communication abilities due to the more complicated nature of assignments.
- This position will also be expected to demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills via participation in work groups.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or five or more years experience in the area of financial analysis and health care reporting in ambulatory health care setting.
- Three or more years information systems or database design experience.
- Mathematical aptitude with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to perform advance MS SQL programming (i.e. DTS/SSIS, stored procedures, triggers and functions), and report designing and developing using SQL and Crystal Reporting Tools.
- Working knowledge of PC applications for data analysis (specifically spreadsheet and database systems (MS Excel, MS Access and Crystal Reporting Tools)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team and with users, management and staff.
- Proficient in the use of SSRS, SQL, Access, Excel.
- 5 years of experience in reporting/analytics in healthcare industry.
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Reporting Services or similar reporting tools.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, clearly and concisely in Standard English to providers and staff from a wide variety of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Autonomous individual with mathematical aptitude and strong design, analytic, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to manage assignments within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Ability to adapt to a changing internal data environment.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two year college is preferred.
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Analytics/Business Intelligence
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 237297