Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Consultant HR Digital Content PSJH which can be located in Renton or Spokane.
We are seeking a Senior Consultant HR Digital Content PSJH to provide the 'voice' of the virtual customer interaction tools used in HR (including, but not limited to a virtual agent, and other virtual, self-service interactive tools). This role plays an important part in developing a comprehensive understanding of the HR service delivery model, and how digital and analog solutions work together to enhance the experience of our customers: caregivers and core leaders. They bring the brand to life in crafting interactions for caregivers that are compelling, correct and friendly. Using analytics, the caregiver in this role will identify opportunities for additional digital interactions, and through an agile program management process, will work with the outsourced provider to develop conversational content and implement to realize improvements in caregiver and core leader experience with HR. Excellent writing skills, experience using words to tell stories and solve problems, knowledge of design thinking and customer engagement, and strong partnership and connection abilities will be key to success in this role.
This is a fast-paced, high-tech environment that requires independent self-direction as well as collaboration and open communication.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction to create compelling content across multiple platforms to enhance the experience caregivers have with HR and deepen relationships.
- Deliver materials across multiple platforms, understanding in detail the different requirements and capabilities of each.
- Responsible for conversational design of Chatbot.
- Support business partners to review and manage conversational experiences Chatbot/Virtual Assistant.
- Responsible for vendor communication and feedback ensuring continued improvement.
- Train Chatbot to handle issues, reduce errors and drive incremental value.
- Continually optimize the Chatbot to ensure incremental improvement.
- Plan and write content for web and mobile experiences (across all touch points including navigation and user interface copy, emails, in-app notifications, Chatbots, and help).
- Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Design, Human Resources, Information Science or related field OR equivalent education/experience.
- Proven track record of creating compelling content in multiple media: web, print, video, mobile, chat.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and digital marketing best practices.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze and drive metric improvements within digital environment, both live and bot.
- Strong organizational, time, and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Design skills including creation of process flow's that will help through flow requirements and design.
- Broad knowledge of Human Resources across the employment life-cycle (recruiting thru retirement).
- Sound editorial judgment.
- Ability to synthesize complex processes into simple and engaging language.
- 2 years demonstrated experience with professional writing for web or mobile content.
- Experience working with content standards, such as style and voice and tone guidelines.
- Experience applying Design Thinking or Human Centered Design principles.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Other Location(s): Washington-Spokane
Req ID: 242963