Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Partner Strategy and Integration Senior Manager to our location in Renton, WA.
The Partner Strategy and Integration Sr. Manager is a member of the Partner Strategy & Integration team responsible for leading, supporting, managing and monitoring efforts related to M&A and partnership initiatives including mergers, acquisitions, affiliations, and joint ventures for Providence St. Joseph Health and its affiliates. Under the direction of the Director, Partner Strategy & Integration, the Sr. Manager provides leadership and support to the Partner Strategy program accountable for tracking partnerships across the system, providing end-to-end management of specific partnerships, representing PSJH and maintaining relationships with potential external partners within and outside of healthcare, and leading integration efforts in support of the strategic initiatives that drive growth and diversification throughout the organization.
Success in the position is dependent upon establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with members of the Partner Strategy & Integration team and those supporting M&A activities across the organization. The Partner Integration Sr. Manager must also establish a strong working relationships with senior and C-suite executives in the areas served.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead / coordinate core transaction and M&A team meetings consisting of senior leaders and key stakeholders.
- Lead / coordinate due diligence efforts in order to identify and mitigate risks associated with transactions.
- Lead / coordinate efficiency studies; including data gathering, working with external consultants and other parties.
- Assist in preparing summary documents for management and governance.
- Lead / coordinate integration planning efforts to ensure successful implementation of new partnerships.
- Author / review / coordinate development of business plans supporting strategic initiatives.
- Maintain and role model high-levels of confidentiality related to strategic conversations, ongoing M&A transactions, and strategic business plans of the organization.
- Lead and participate in the strategic assessment of organizations that are deemed as potential partners of PSJH.
- Provide interim transaction project management of M&A transactions in the pre-close and immediately post-close phases until a permanent transition management structure is in place.
- Lead / coordinate and support PSJH leadership in partnership discussions with external organizations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Organizational Psychology, etc.
- 8 years of experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Healthcare Operations, Management Consulting, Finance, Strategy, Business Development, and/or Marketing.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or Public Health.
- Interacting with C-suite executives and/or governing boards.
- Leading healthcare operations or managing healthcare mergers and acquisitions in large, complex organizations.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Strategy and Planning
Req ID: 244343