Providence is calling a Community Liaison / Admissions RN to TrinityKids (Full time/Variable Shift) to Providence TrinityKids Care Hospice based in Torrance, CA.
This position will cover Los Angeles County area
Click on the link to learn more about TrinityCare Hospice:
To be considered, please upload a current resume reflecting all relevant experience.
In this position you will:
- Perform patient evaluations and admissions including the interdisciplinary collaboration in initiating the Plan of Care for the patient/caregiver/family
- Collaborate with referral sources in the preparation and transition of patient/caregiver/family to hospice care services
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of a School of Nursing
- Minimum 1-year recent experience in NICU, PICU, Acute Peds or Pediatric Clinic setting
- Current unencumbered RN licensure in the State of California
- Current BLS certification for Healthcare Providers
- Valid driver's license with an automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with state and/or LCMHS/TrinityCare Hospice requirements
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates working knowledge of computer applications, i.e. Microsoft Office and e-mail
- hospice or palliative care exp
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
Providence TrinityCare Hospice, established in 1977, is the oldest and largest non-profit hospice in Southern California and the first to be licensed by the State of California. Caring for people in Los Angeles and Orange Counties with professional teams. Providence TrinityCare Hospice is Medicare Certified and CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Program) accredited. We also provide the only specialized pediatric hospice service in Los Angeles County.
As the only pediatric hospice in Los Angeles County, Providence TrinityKids Care understands the impact a seriously ill child can have on the life of a family. A specialized division of TrinityCare, TrinityKids Care helps children with life-limiting illnesses leave the hospital in order to spend as much time as possible at home with their families.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Nursing - Other
Other Location(s): California-Tarzana, California-San Fernando, California-Burbank, California-Glendale, California-Mission Hills, California-Los Angeles, California-Encino, California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 239854