Sr. Graphic Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Purpose of Position
The Senior Graphic Designer at Proverbs 31 Ministries is responsible for creating design materials that reflect the ministry’s brand and visually engage our community. The Senior Graphic Designer helps the ministry fulfill its mission to provide compelling, life-changing content so that women know God’s truth and apply it to their lives.
You will have the ability to:
- Collaborate with our marketing team to produce engaging and effective collateral for print materials, web assets, email promotions, social media platforms, internal presentations and more.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Assist the design team in building and producing graphics for any ministry-related projects.
- Collaborate with the Proverbs 31 Ministries web and engagement teams in conceptualizing and building digital experiences that grow lead generation and acquisition.
- Work alongside an in-house photographer helping style and assist during photoshoots.
- Design assets and setup/execute for live events like the annual She Speaks conference, book launch events, etc.
We ask that you bring:
- An understanding of and a commitment to the mission of Proverbs 31 Ministries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Digital Arts preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience working within the field of Graphic Design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience working with Basecamp, Google Docs, Slack, HubSpot or other similar project management and marketing automation platforms.
- Knowledge in managing files for print and web (i.e., color modes, file formats, file sizing).
- Background in managing a small team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to research design and creative solutions across markets and audiences to incorporate into creative campaigns.
- Capacity to work in a team environment and to receive input from different departments
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment.
- Quick learner with a desire to grow and be developed.
- Strong leadership and time management skills
- Strong desire to learn UI/UX design
Ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time
Proverbs 31 Ministries is a non-denominational, non-profit Christian ministry that seeks to lead women into a personal relationship with Christ. With Proverbs 31:10-31 as a guide, Proverbs 31 Ministries reaches women in the middle of their busy days through free devotions, daily radio messages, speaking events, conferences, resources, online Bible studies, and training in the call to write, speak and lead others. We are real women offering real-life solutions to those striving to maintain life's balance, in spite of today's hectic pace and cultural pull away from godly principles. Wherever a woman may be on her spiritual journey, Proverbs 31 Ministries exists to be a trusted friend who understands the challenges she faces, walks by her side, encouraging her as she walks toward the heart of God.
Proverbs 31 Ministries
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Graphic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.