View all jobs in this category
IT AUDIT SENIOR/MANAGER OF IT AUDIT - Notable Tech firm
Are you an IT Audit professional who is looking to join a “work hard, play hard” environment? You will have an opportunity to join a challenging yet rewarding Technology company where collaboration, individual input and celebrating success are at the forefront! This newly created role recently opened in San Diego due to exponential growth.
Who You Are:
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Economics/Accounting/Finance or Related Field
- Years: 3-5 yrs. in Big 4/Top 10 Public Accounting and/or Industry
- Experience: ITGC, SOX, COSO, COBIT, Enterprise Risk Framework, SOC 1 Review
- Preferred: CISA, CPA, CISSP, CISM or CIA
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct SOX ITGC controls, IT application control and key report testing
- Coordinate annual SOC 1 audit and assess implications on company’s internal controls
- Manage internal and external teams’ SOX performance
- Gain cross-departmental exposure with Security, Engineering, IT and Web Operations teams
Why Work Here:
- Opportunity for great work-life balance
- Competitive benefits (3+ weeks of PTO, stock options, etc.)
- Amazing company culture (inside/outside of the office and across departments)
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.