Provato Inc. Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are currently looking for a Technical Editor/Writer to join our winning team. We are experiencing tremendous growth at this time and seeking to hire bright, energetic individuals to support our team. The individual hired for this position will provide support to our government customer located in Washington, DC. This is currently a telework position due to COVID-19, but will transition to on site meetings in 2022.
The Technical Writer/Editor will support the policy division of USAID ADS. The candidate would be responsible for:
· Editing policy documents according to the client's style guide.
· Occasionally, creating and writing new content for a policy newsletter.
· Performing daily research for a policy newsletter
· Acting as a back-up for other team members in an editorial capacity.
· Working independently on assignments and meeting tight deadlines.
· Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
· 5-10 years of document content editing experience (not just proofreading)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Team player but able to work independently
· Ability to multi-task
· Comfortable learning new technology
· Already has a secret clearance
· 5 years of writing experience
· Editing or writing experience with the federal government
EducationView all jobs at Provato Inc.