Provato Inc. Reston, VA
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ProvatoHR, Inc, is a leader in providing strategic recruiting services to emerging-growth companies in the defense, intelligence, and homeland security sectors, in searching for smart, professional, and energetic candidates. Founded in 2007, ProvatoHR has a solid reputation of providing customer-centric, value-oriented recruiting solutions to a loyal and growing customer base. Our employees are responsible for the performance of our clients, and ultimately ProvatoHR itself, so we are looking for only those people who demonstrate the attitude, work ethic, and personal demeanor that drives continual success.
Provato is actively looking to hire Technical Recruiters for full time, permanent placement to support in numerous upcoming projects. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Our Recruiters will be managing the engagement piece for the full recruiting lifecycle and support our Client Account Managers. The engagement piece will involve phone calls, emails, and texts to candidates to drive interest to open positions. Recruiters who have experience sourcing candidates is desired. Our Recruiters will be required to understand the technical roles they are working and familiarize themselves with client information in order to screen and submit interested and qualified candidates to the hiring team for review and consideration.
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
• Ability to handle confidential material.
Preferred Background and Qualifications: The ideal candidates will be able to work with enthusiasm and a positive attitude toward the success of the company, their colleagues, and themselves. Due to the amount of direct interaction with job seekers and clients involved in diverse and sophisticated areas of specialization, successful Recruiters must be able to demonstrate a history of self-motivation and ability to adapt and lead in difficult situations. Candidates who have recently completed U.S. military service are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1 year in a recruiting/staffing role focused on recruitment of all levels of employees from entry level positions to Senior Leadership positions.
• Must have knowledge of full life cycle recruiting
BusinessView all jobs at Provato Inc.