Our client is currently looking for self-starting, challenge seeking professionals interested in supporting a government client in a Processing, Exploitation & Dissemination (PED) environment.
Our client is seeking former Intelligence Analysts who have 4-6 years of experience in analyzing and exploiting Full Motion Video and High-Altitude Static Imagery collected from Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms. Successful candidates may be asked to exploit and analyze Electro-Optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Infra-Red (IR) imagery and/or video in support of government customers within PED environments. Candidates must be able to use critical thinking to pinpoint key details and communicate with mission partners effectively; assisting with program integration into intelligence mission environments.
The primary place of work will be an OCONUS location, and the Field Service Representative (FSR) will work on a rotational schedule, typically three months on / three months off. During the off cycle, the FSR will be required to perform administrative duties and be available for recall. Candidates will be required to conduct an in-person interview at ECS HQ in Fairfax, VA.
*This position requires an active TS-SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have an active Top Secret (An active in-scope TS/SCI clearance a plus).
- High School diploma with 4-6 years of related experience (related bachelor’s degree: Science, Geography, Political Science, History, International Studies, etc. may count to years of experience).
- Excellent analytical writing and briefing skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint).
- During high-tempo operations, can relay and articulate information.
- Able to deploy to an OCONUS location for three-month periods, twice per year. During deployments, support up to 12 hour shifts and 6-7 day/week schedules.