Medical Transportation Driver
- Expired: December 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Become a Mobile Care Professional with Provado Mobile Health
Provado Mobile Health is an On-Demand Platform for Community Health and Transportation Services. With our Mobile Health Network of professional and private transportation providers, we service a large community of members of select health plans using your own vehicle.
We are seeking professional, punctual, polite, and responsible individuals to use their own vehicles to serve as independent Mobile Care Providers, driving members of select health plans to and from their dialysis appointments.
Often thought of as a healthcare Uber Driver, no medical care is required during transfer simply reliable, on-time service. Mobile Care Professionals and Driving Caregivers are independent contractors free to work and earn when they want, and as much or as little as they want.
Requirement Summary: Provado Mobile Healthcare provides $1 million in primary commercial liability insurance while health plan members are in the vehicle (however you are required to carry your own personal auto insurance policies as well). Mobile CarePros must consent to drug screening, background-checks and to have their driving records reviewed. Mobile CarePros are subject to a zero-tolerance drug policy. It is responsibility of the Mobile CarePro to keep their driver's license, insurance and registration up-to-date and valid.
Shifts: Early mornings and weekend shifts preferred. Drivers on average make $130+ per day.
* Be 21 years of age or older
* Own a clean, mid-size 4 door vehicle (or larger) in good cosmetic and operating condition
* Have a clean Criminal Background History free of felonies and violent or sexual crimes (past 7 years)
* A clean Driving Record free of major at-fault accidents, moving violations, or license revocations or suspensions (past 5 years)
* Be currently CPR Certified (or willing to do so)
* Complete and successfully pass Drug Screening
* Own an Android or iOS Smartphone (or be willing to obtain one)
Why work with Provado Mobile Healthcare?
Because you are passionate about patient care, want higher income for your skills and experience, and the independence of being your own supervisor. In our Mobile Careforce, you have the freedom to work outside the office, and deliver a caring experience to people who need it outside the four walls of a medical facility or home.
We have standing-order scheduled trips with regular recurring appointments.
AddressRed Bluff, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Provado Health