Proud Moments New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Proud Moments ABA is a behavioral health organization, providing the gold standard of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs. Proud Moments ABA services the five boroughs of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Syracuse, NY, Rochester, NY, Nevada, Virginia and the DC/ Maryland area – and has recently expanded through partnerships to Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and New Mexico. We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at families’ convenience.
We are currently seeking dedicated Behavior Technicians to join our growing organization. Behavioral Technicians are responsible for assisting BCBA/LBAs implement behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans. The Behavior Technician must possess an understanding of autism and how to treat the deficits and behaviors associated with the diagnosis and learn applied behavior analysis (ABA) standards and practices. This is an hourly, non-exempt, part-time position where you will serve as an integral member of the therapy team working directly to contribute to client and family success.
- Implement behavioral plans designed by BCBA/LBA in clients’ homes, schools and treatment centers
- Provide one on one in-home and community-based Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan and report progress
- Support BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Maintain clear lines of communication with families, supervisors and other applicable parties
- Any other tasked outlined by BCBA/LBA
- Access to reliable transportation
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to work flexible, full and part-time schedules
- Experience working with children with ASD, preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority tasks while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience and geographic region
- Eligibility to contribute to 401K plan
- Flexible part-time schedules
- A supportive career path and assistance obtain to earn credentials to advance your career including the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
To apply, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Proud Moments