This is a PERMANENT DIRECT HIRE - Home Health RN position for a VERY REPUTABLE HEALTHCARE SERVICES PROVIDER in the areas of Tallahassee, FL.
The Home Health RN will provide post-acute care services to chronic care infusion patients in the Tallahassee Metro area. We are specializing in chronic care management of patients with needs for precision specialty home infusion therapy, parenteral and enteral nutrition services, respiratory services, as well as disease state management education in both our facility as well as the patient home settings.
The Home Health RN will be responsible for the trouble shooting and cleaning of certain equipment, maintaining supplies, and disease state management education.
The candidate should excel in infusion through peripheral, PICC and PORT access.
MUST have excellent communication and computer skills.
Travel is required.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor?s Degree preferred
- Current FL RN License
- 2-5 years? experience in starting and maintaining IV's required
- Infusion therapy preferred
- Travel required; 2 years of home health experience preferred
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Very Competitive Salary Package with Sign On Bonus of up $2,500
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 paid time off days and 6 company holidays
- Company paid Long Term Disability and Teledoc
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Planning with employer match
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Protouch Staffing is one of the leading healthcare staffing companies in the US Since 1989. Our staff of highly trained professionals has one goal in mind - to provide the highest quality healthcare professionals and the highest level of customer service to the healthcare industry.
We strive to be the benchmark in providing quality employment opportunities to more than 500 nurses and allied personnel per year nationwide.