Customer Service Representative
- Expired: August 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: As a valued team member, the Customer Service Representative's primary responsibilities will be to generate, distribute and manage orders for our customers in response to their inquiries. They will also assist other Team members as requested.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Work in a fast paced environment as a team player.
- Input information into our SAP B1 system.
- Generate and distribute Quotations, Customer Orders, Shop-Work Orders, Purchase Orders and Packing lists using SAP B1.
- Create Certificate of Conformance and other quality documents per our customer's request.
- Create Federal Express or UPS shipping labels.
- Provide quality service to our customers and vendors via phone and email.
- Filing and other general office duties.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service, phone and communication skills
- Ability to accurately multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Works well independently and as a team.
- Typing Proficiency
- Computer Savvy
- High School Graduate or GED or equivalent qualifications.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Customer Service, preferably in an office setting.
- Previous Manufacturing experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
EEO is The Law - click here for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact 603-746-2001 or email us: HR@PROTOTEK.COM. You may also write to us and we will be happy to assist you with the application: Prototek, 205 Pine St., Hopkinton, NH 03229
Prototek Sheetmetal Fabrication, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Prototek Sheetmetal Fabrication, LLC