Senior Cloud Penetration Tester
Protingent Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Senior Cloud Penetration Tester
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington (100% Remote) for an experienced Cloud Penetration Tester.
- Lead highly technical AWS Pentest services (once training is complete)
- Provide guidance, mentorship and oversight in delivering cloud pentest services to customers
- Develop strategic recommendations to help customers remediate identified cloud vulnerabilities
- Research new cloud attack vectors, incorporating into Rhino’ s tools and processes
- Provide training and mentorship for associate cloud security pentesters
- Support Project Managers in providing customers a high level of care and technical quality
- Strong AWS architecture, CLI/API fundamentals, particularly for most common AWS services.
- Strong fundamentals with AWS security services, including CloudTrail, CloudWatch, GuardDuty, KMS, SSO, Secrets Manager, Cognito, VPCs / VPC Flow Logs
- Understanding AWS attack vectors and possible misconfigurations, such as IAM privilege escalation methods, EC2 Systems Manager, Cloud
- Hands-on experience scripting with Python/Boto3, or another AWS SDK.
- Understanding of common serverless technologies and techniques, including Lambda, API Gateway, Docker, Kubernetes
- Passion for learning new technologies and processes, and contributing to refining existing capabilities.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.