Position Title: Level II Electrical Engineering Analyst, Lunar Descent Element - Human Landing System
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Level II Electrical Engineering Analyst, Lunar Descent Element – Human Landing System in Kent, WA.
- M.S. in Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
- 5+ years of space focused electrical power system engineering design and analysis
- Engineering experience generating models in power simulation and analysis tools (MATLAB, Simulink, Simscape, etc.)
- Experience with fault tolerant electrical concepts including FHA, FTA and FMEA
- Experience working collaboratively in small teams on fast-paced projects
- Exhibit excellent judgement and be comfortable making high-quality and high-velocity decisions
- Experience with principles of solid-state power electronics design and application
- Understanding of NASA, AIAA, MIL, and SAE electrical standards and their application to space vehicle design
- Experience with space applications utilizing 28 VDC and 120 VDC electrical system standards
- Experience with EMI/EMC related to operation in spacecraft environment
- Experience in deep space radiation environmental compatibility and verification
- Familiarity with software version control tools, preferably with Git.
- Familiarity with documentation version control tools, preferably WindChill
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Confluence and JIRA
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.