Position Title: Lab Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Mountain View, California.
- Supporting the silicon and sensor teams with their lab needs
- Procurement of all lab equipment/resources
- Maintenance and development of internal website
- Management of inventories of boards, test samples, equipment, lab materials
- Coordination of lab builds with facilities team and vendors
- Working with IT on network issues and other PC related items
- Handling shipping and receiving of all lab materials
- Ensuring proper storage and disposal of sensitive and non-sensitive lab materials
- Promoting a clean and organized hardware lab
- Maintaining appropriate and necessary lab documentation
- Experience in website development and scripting language
- Use of MS Office including Word, Excel, Visio
- Experience in procurement and lab support
- Energetic, good communicator, self -motivated
- Collaborative, strong, ability to work in a team environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.