Protex The PT Xperts, LLC Tempe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
At ProTeX, we’re not here to waste your time or your career. We know what we are looking for. Our goal is to build professionals that will help us build our business. Maybe that is you, maybe not. This doesn’t come from a cookie cutter approach that filters candidates through an exact checkbox. We have jobs that require certain abilities. But sometimes the ability for someone to do it doesn’t come from their prior jobs. Sometimes it’s their personality, perspective, work ethic, or lessons they learned from personal experiences that allow them to learn what is required. That is the ProTeX way. We are people, not numbers. If we don’t have the growth you are looking for, we’ll tell you. Maybe we’ll just be a stepping stone for your career and that is okay if we are. If we know that upfront, then we’ll see what experience we can give you to best set you up for success.
A Dispatcher role here can wear many hats and be a challenging position but also very rewarding. When working with our Dispatch team, it requires both physical and mental abilities in order to ensure efficient scheduling for all of our clients. This role requires strong clerical and administrative productivity, as you will be listening and speaking to people (at times in a state of distress) by phone or email. The job role requires the skill to create strong relationships with your surrounding team and with the clients who you will be in communication with regularly. He or She must be able to remain calm and professional when resolving escalations.
Your ability to listen, speak plainly, Multi task, and communicate effectively will be necessary.
Dispatchers are responsible for moving scheduling around, tracking the movements of our field
technicians, and keeping tabs on what our clients are in need of. You will need to be able to prioritize
the most important situations, and think quickly on your feet. If this sounds like you and you are
dependable and ready for a challenge, then come join our ProTex family!
- Exceptional telecommunication skills
- Sufficient in computer operations and data entry
- Ability to Multi task and work under pressure
- High degree of emotional self-control
- Work under stressful conditions and react appropriately
- Strong desire to participate in group efforts
- Self-Confidence and Self-Motivation
- Empathy & Sensitivity
- Willingness to maintain respectful working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Able to report and assist to other departments in a timely manner
- Follow-up on assignments for potential scheduling leads
- Retrieving and expediting forms
- Ability to sit, talk and hear
- Ability to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls
- Vision abilities include close vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to function in work environment with moderate noise level from several sources creating constant activity
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR