- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY – QA tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to guarantee the usability of our NEAS application. The QA tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code. This position will partner closely with the business stakeholders, project manager, architect, and other IS staff. This position requires critical thinking and problem solving abilities to address complex issues.
- Excellent Communication Skills a must
- Work both independently and as part of an Agile (SCRUM) development team
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures with end users
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Responsible for ensuring a product meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required for distribution.
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required
- Perform 2 nd -level escalation of support tickets
- Excellent analytical skills, time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask, ability to routinely make effective and timely decisions in alignment with management direction is required.
Get fresh Quality Assurance Test Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.