Project Manager - Fully Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on our team supporting HHS/NIH/NICHD and other NIH clients. All work is currently done at our location in Germantown, though currently remote.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- 5+ years experience as Project Manager in major federal agency mission critical application development, digital transformation, or application modernization efforts
- 5+ years experience as Project Manager for Application Development projects with .Net, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform and Power Apps.
- 2+ years experience supporting SharePoint or SharePoint Online
- 2+ years working in Agile Scrum methodologies as Scrum Master and / or Product Manager
- Project Management Certification such as PMP and / or PgMP is required
- Comfortable creating and updating project plans in Project Server, managing budgets
- Able to provide recommendations and implement ways to modernize technology to meet business demands in a cost-effective manner
- Identify and take care of dependencies to ensure that the project activities progress without issues
- Identify risks and prepare for contingencies and mitigation.
- Ability to comfortably interface with senior level clients and understand their business needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with a strong confidence working with and interfacing with multiple stakeholder groups
- A team player that can balance the needs of their customer with the needs of the overall program. Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience engaging in business process analysis, understanding the customers business process requirements, and capable of translating those business requirements into business and technical documentation and specifications, as well as screen layouts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to put the partners needs first when advising and delivering services and solutions.
- Comfortable working with technology, including web-based systems and software development and customer relations tools used to document and manage customer interactions and requirements.
- Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management, ability to multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Preferable to have experience with workflow products including K2 Blackpearl or SharePoint Workflow
- Ideal candidate would have experience working at NIH
- Very comfortable with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Balsamiq (or other modeling tool)
- Good knowledge of 508
- Must be able to pass government public trust clearance
- Undergraduate degree in an engineering or computer science discipline and/or equivalent experience/certification
Get fresh Remote IT Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.