* Due to the nature of this role, US Citizenship and a Secret Clearance is required.*
Exciting new opportunity directly supporting the Surface Training Systems Program in NAVSEA PMS 339. Provide PMS 339 cross division support to ensure robust communication by providing direct support to PMS 339 Technical Division, assisting with PMS 339 trainer responsibilities and future year trainer installation data, tasker tracking and other cross-divisional PMS 339 responsibilities.
Ideal candidate will have supported program planning/finance efforts for Navy contracts.
Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and PowerPoint briefings
Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Expertise in organizational skills. Good time management organizational skills involve keeping schedules, delegating duties and working within limited time frames to achieve a particular objective.
Develops and updates Senior Level PowerPoint Briefings
• Tracks action items and conducts analysis on projects and tasks as assigned.
• Plans and conducts government / contractor meetings and develops minutes, action items, and follows up on tasking.
• Participates in planning meetings with government and contractors in NAVSEA.
• Develops documentation, reports, and project plans and prepares and may present briefings and staff meetings• Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline plus 1-3 years of directly related experience in DOD or NAVSEA Program Support, administration, budgets, and meeting support.
• In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more than 6 years applicable work experience.
- Prior DOD or Navy Experience is preferred but not required.
- Expertise in Microsoft applications, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel is required.
- An Active Secret Security Clearance is required for employment.